Violet went to my dad's today. He said she was sullen and antisocial, perked up when Aimee came though. She's just not a people dog, though she likes kids. So strange.
Took her for a walk around the complex just now. She did pretty well, not much pulling. We saw another dog. Had a big freak show. Jogged to get past, rushed apology to the other dog's owners. Got her out of line-of-sight and sitting and here-ing and still squirmy but she ate her treats when I clicked.
Just realized tonight that I havent' carried her up the stairs in a couple months though. She used to refuse to come upstairs when she didn't want to come in, so I'd carry her up. Seems to have worked. She comes up when it's time now. At least some things have gotten better.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment