Lots of Playing! Should be tired. Played with Rafiki & Dexter & Chevy& Rex & Bufford. Vi gets a little rough but minded when I split her apart. Everyone likes to play with Violet but they don't know what to do when she starts to play hard. V is a good dog- & when our new dogs get used to her, things will be a lot smoother.
When we move into our new place we will have enough room to have separate play areas for different levels of play. That will work out well for Violet!
Note: yeah, Vi had a rough day yesterday, in my opinion partly due to the daycare staff. She wasn't overly nutty when I dropped her off, but they failed to follow instructions of the owner and things snowballed from there. I just hope that some of the less experienced people don't start to dislike her because she's a challenge they're not prepared for.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment